Tuesday, October 20, 2009

wth? Transaction records missing?

Argh, I thought I was almost caught up paying people for Therebucks when I realized something weird happened and I had no record from There of anyone who sent me Therebucks on the 16th or 17th. I thought "wow, that's so weird that no-one who created transactions on the 16 & 17th actually sent any ThereBucks..." and that's when I started to think maybe something was wrong, but meanwhile it means I did pay some transactions out of order and I've paid people from the 18th and 19th and skipped over others. The good news is I paid at least a dozen people today, but the ones who sent Therebucks during BOTH those time periods may be awfully confused, and others may be pretty bummed out about the additional delay. I will be sending those PayPal payments asap though, and I'm really sorry about that since I always try to be fair and pay in order.

Meanwhile, I made a new video of reasons why a small percentage of transactions from those BUYING Therebucks don't get paid in 3 mins and what you can do to prevent it from happening to you...it's uploading to YouTube now and I'll put it up here when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment