Saturday, November 7, 2009

A tip for Therebucks sellers

Well, now that I'm caught up on PayPal payments and paying Therebucks sellers very rapidly, here's a little tip to those selling to me on http://sell.jinx.tv...

Send your Therebucks as soon as you create the transaction! Seriously, I get a notification as soon as you create the transaction on my site, so if you pay right away and I'm there at the computer, I pay right away. Some people wait an hour or eight hours or a day to pay...first of all I pay in the order I receive your Therebucks payment, but besides that, I'm LOOKING for your Therebucks payment right after you send in the request, and I'm NOT looking for it hours or days later, so your delay can cause a greater delay.

Oh also, I'm on the west coast in the U.S. and I usually stay up late and sleep in late, so the time of day you create a transaction can make a difference...if you make a transaction in the morning, I can almost guarantee you won't get paid within a few minutes (as some transactions do) because I'm usually sleeping.

Okay, that's all I got today...back to burning DVDs of our Halloween Beatles Rock Band party!

No comments:

Post a Comment