Sunday, November 1, 2009

PayPal fee calculator

Well, had a little break in paying sellers (not buyers...buying Therebucks is still 3 mins or less) due to hosting a Halloween party, but I'm catching up fast.

Anyway, I thought this would be a good follow up to the MassPay video...

Isn't it funny how anything you can imagine is likely to be out there on the Internet already? I was thinking about how people always have questions about PayPal fees and how much they will be, but the fees can vary based on...well...variables...(like if you have a business account and do a high volume of sales, if you're doing a "cross border" transaction, etc.) and what is needed is a PayPal fee calculator.

So I checked online and OF COURSE there are already a great number of such calculators out there.

This one looks pretty cool:
http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm

So if you're selling your Therebucks and you want to know what sort of fees you're going to pay, give it a try...especially if you're contemplating MassPay. It should really help with figuring out if MassPay is right for your transaction or not. Ooooh...I should add a link to it from http://sell.jinx.tv! I'm going to do that this week I think.

Well, hope you had a great Halloween! We were pirates. Arrrr!

-Jinx_tv

3 comments:

  1. Hey...where is the video today...sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to mix it up between videos and text posts because people who don't speak english as a first language may not understand my videos that well. Maybe I should just enunciate more clearly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We offer a free Paypal calculator that works in reverse with your margin or gross profit dollars as a calculation.

    ReplyDelete